We are looking for a passionate developer specialising in cross-platform development using React/React Native and Serverless framework (Node.js) to join our team. If you have any of the skills listed below or just have a passion to make great products we want to hear from you.
What you will be working on
We are working on a range of projects for mobile and web across health, wellbeing and social. You will help develop and guide the products you are working on and we always encourage input on how we can deliver a better service to our clients .
You can see some of our work here https://www.fatfishdigital.co.uk/work or feel free to get in touch to discuss further!
What We Offer
- Flexible and fair working hours
- Remote working (Within the UK) – there could be the occasional requirement to travel to our Brighton office.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- A creative, friendly and relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development with career progression
- Monthly perks
- Salary: £Negotiable DOE
- Worked with React/React Native & Node.js in a commercial environment
- Deployed apps with XCode and/or Android Studio.
- Experience building & deploying with the Serverless framework and in particular using Node.js in a commercial environment
- Experience integrating with back-end web services using REST/JSON APIs. Knowledge of Redux or equivalent a massive bonus
Nice to have
- Experience of cross-platform mobile development (iOS/Android)
- Experience of Appstore/Google Play management
- Experience working as part of an Agile / Scrum team
We also expect the following:
- Have a passion for building services that are appealing and provide excellent usability
- Be up-to-date with latest industry practices and can recommend which frameworks best meet the project requirements.
- Respond to challenges constructively working with collaboratively with team members to define the solution.
- Target oriented and self-motivated with an ambition to exceed targets and expectations
- Have pride in the applications on which they work striving to build user experiences that win awards
- Above all else we want to see passionate candidates that have got their hands dirty so please include examples of any commercial or personal projects you have worked on.
Email your latest CV, cover letter and any live demo links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on location a face to face interview may take place otherwise any interviews will take place over Zoom