We are looking for a passionate technical project manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will draw from their experience as a Project Manager or Software Engineering Manager to deliver the project to the customer’s specification, on time and on budget – playing a vital role in being the prime technical contact for the customer, whilst being supported by the engineers, sales team and even Senior Management when required.
The Technical Project Manager will need the following skills/attributes:
- Experience/Knowledge of working in the delivery of technology based projects
- Develop and manage complete project plans using appropriate tools (such as MS Project or JIRA)
- Experience/Knowledge of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- An ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams, to form constructive relationships at all levels
- Good degree or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Preferably Engineering based background with extensive years managing along with management of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Excellent communications skills with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Comfortable in a customer facing role
- Lead full lifecycle complex technology projects as well as concurrent delivery of multiple projects
- Play a supporting role in the management and prioritisation of requests for change on a project/service, managing your own subset of change requests to develop into full projects by using appropriate project management techniques
- Experience of resource planning at detailed level using Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT) charts and levelling techniques to assure delivery forecast dates.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to take ownership of a large and fulfilling contract portfolio; demonstrating the drive and enthusiasm to take and deliver this high-profile project to strict deadlines from concept through to production and delivery.
If this sounds like you or you would like more information, please get in touch
What We Offer
- Flexible and fair working hours
- Internal or remote working availabilities
- Access to team social events
- A creative, friendly and relaxed working environment
- A quiet and leafy working location at the back of Brighton, with access to parking, local buses and trains from Brighton station.
Email your latest CV, cover letter and any live demo links to email@example.com