Fat Fish is looking to build its roster of a talented graphic designers/artists resource to work on existing and upcoming projects. By being on our roster, you will be contacted on your availability and cost for working on existing product updates, through to taking new projects that involve conception through to a finished mockups and asset creation.
- You will report to our creative director, undertaking various project needs.
- Creating and updating assets for existing projects
- Ensure all artwork is produced at the highest possible quality
- Work with producers to schedule art tasks
- Defining a style for new projects
- Ability to collaborate with developers to realise a product to completion.
- Liaising with clients
- Experience in developing for web and mobile platforms
- An ability to generate quick concepts and realise ideas.
- Have a very creative and imaginative mind-set
- Eye for composition and colour.
- Possess a stunning and up to date portfolio.
- A portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of UI and
- Graphic Design work
- Awareness of current design trends
- Ability to adapt to a broad range of artistic styles
- Ability to follow existing styles and brand guidelines.
- Be fully proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have some hand-drawing skills
- Ability to itemise key tasks and assign realistic timescales to them
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Experience with logo creation
- Must be very organised and able to adhere to set file structures and templates.
- Great communication skills, with an open and friendly, helpful and positive attitude
- Character design and creation
- Environment design and artwork
- Ability to create quality 2D/3D animations
- Knowledge of working in 3D packages (Blender, Maya, 3DS Max)
- Have knowledge of WordPress, plugins and themes
- Have knowledge of HTML, CSS or an enthusiasm to learn the basics.
- Have knowledge of Subversion/SourceTree
- Have knowledge of Adobe Premier, Adobe Audition
What We Offer
- Flexible and fair working hours
- Internal or remote working availabilities
- Access to team social events
- A creative, friendly and relaxed working environment
- A quiet and leafy working location at the back of Brighton, with access to parking, local buses and trains from Brighton station.
Email your latest CV, cover letter, rate card, and crucially a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org